Learn the different ways to create Listings from Sellbrite, either individually or in bulk.
You can use Sellbrite to list your Products onto sales channels a few different ways. All methods can be done individually or in bulk.
Uses Listing Presets
Uses Listing Templates & Recipes
How to Create a Listing in Sellbrite:
1. Select Product(s)
- Click Products Tab > All Products
- Click the checkboxes for the product(s) you wish to create a listing for
- Click List Product on Channel button
2. Build your Listing
Since Sellbrite is currently in the process of transitioning to a unified listing process, there are multiple ways of building a Listing. Depending on the channel, your path to creating a Listing will vary.
Sellbrite will first try building your Listing using your Product data. Then, Sellbrite will direct you to the Listings Manager page.
3. Edit and enrich Listing
You can enrich a listing a few different ways:
- Manual - You can manually edit or enrich a Listing prior to publishing. Click on the Listing name to take you into its Edit Listing page.
- Listing Preset - Use Listing Presets to apply a saved collection of your preferred listing settings by channel
- Listing Template & Recipes - Templates are a saved set of options for listings on a particular sales channel. Recipe are a collection of channel-specific Templates.
4. Publish Listing
Select the checkboxes for the draft Listing and click the Publish to ___ button.
Or, from the Edit Listings page, select the Publish button.