Sellbrite partners with Shipsurance to provide discounted shipping insurance on any shipment created within Sellbrite. The insurance is NOT provided by the carriers themselves (USPS, UPS, FedEx). When shipping insurance is purchased on Sellbrite, all claims must be filed with Shipsurance.
Purchase Discounted Shipping Insurance
To add discounted shipping insurance to the shipment you're creating in Sellbrite, simply enter the amount of additional coverage you would like to purchase on the Create Shipping Label window.
Discounted Insurance Rates
The insurance rates are calculated per $100 of insurance coverage, and vary by carrier.
- USPS Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- FedEx SmartPost Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- FedEx/UPS/DHL Express Domestic: $0.79 per $100 of coverage
- Canada Post Domestic: $0.99 per $100 of coverage
- International: $1.25 per $100 of coverage
To learn more about the coverage (and exclusions) provided by Shipsurance, please see the Shipsurance Terms of Service.
Filing a Claim
To file a new claim for a lost, stolen or damaged shipment, go here: Start a new claim
Check the Status of a Claim
To check the status of an existing claim, go here: Check claim status