This article will show you how to download and install the Sellbrite Magento 2 extension so that you can connect your Magento 2 store to Sellbrite.
There are two methods for installing the extension: using File Transfer or using Composer.
Using File Transfer
1. Download the Extension
First, you must download the Sellbrite extension.
You can access all of the code on our GitHub, and download the extension as a ZIP file by clicking Clone or Download > Download ZIP.
Alternatively, you can download the extension from the Magento Marketplace.
2. Copy the files
Next, you'll need to copy the files to your Magento installation.
- Create an
app/code/Sellbrite/Connectordirectory in your Magento installation.
- Extract the file and copy the contents of the
magento2-sellbrite-connector-masterdirectory into the
3. Option 1: Installing the Extension Using Magento Component Manager
- Login to your Magento 2 admin panel
- Navigate to System > Web Setup Wizard > Component Manager
- In the list of components, find the Sellbrite extension. Then press Select in the "Actions" column and choose Enable.
3. Option 2: Installing the Extension Manually
To install the extension manually, run the following Magento CLI commands from your root Magento installation directory:
composer require sellbrite/connector:1.0.1 bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Sellbrite_Connector bin/magento setup:upgrade bin/magento cache:flush
These commands will enable the Sellbrite extension and flush the cache on your Magento store.
You can also install our extension with Composer using the following command:
composer require sellbrite/connector:master bin/magento module:enable --clear-static-content Sellbrite_Connector bin/magento setup:upgrade bin/magento cache:flush
If you are deploying the extension to a production environment, follow the Magento 2 deployment instructions.