In order to use your FedEx account through Sellbrite, you'll need to enter your FedEx meter number. Here are instructions on how to obtain this number. This entire process is completely free of charge and won't change your FedEx account or contract.
- Go to the FedEx Developer Center for FedEx Web Services.
- Click on "Move to Production." FedEx offers both Test and Production modes for your shipments. It's sufficient to just create the production meter number directly.
- Click on "Get Production Key."
- On the Application Profile step, enter the options as you see in the screenshot below. Make sure to choose "Corporate Developer" as your role. Click Continue.
- Accept the License Agreement, and click Continue.
- On the Contact Info step, enter your FedEx account number and confirm your contact info. Click Continue.
- On the Developer Info step, decide if you want to update your contact info. Click Continue.
- After submitting this data, you will receive your FedEx Meter Number.
- Simply go back to your Sellbrite account, then go to the Settings > Shipping Carriers page. Choose the FedEx option, and enter both your account number and your meter number.