To connect your FedEx account to Sellbrite, you need to enter your FedEx meter number.
How to locate your Meter Number
- Go to the FedEx Developer Center for FedEx Web Services.
- Click Move to Production. FedEx offers both Test and Production modes for your shipments. Select Get Production Key.
- Click on "Get Production Key."
- On the Application Profile step, enter the options as you see in the screenshot below. Make sure to choose Corporate Developer as your role. Click Continue.
- Accept the License Agreement and click Continue.
- On the Contact Info step, enter your FedEx account number and confirm your contact info. Click Continue.
- On the Developer Info step, decide if you want to update your contact info. Click Continue.
- After submitting this data, you will receive your FedEx Meter Number.
- Go back to your Sellbrite account, then go to the Shipping Carriers page. Select FedEx and enter both your account number and your meter number.