If you spot incorrect data on a product page on Amazon, you can request a change directly from Amazon's Seller Support. You will need to provide proof of the accurate information, such as a link to the manufacturer's website with the correct data.
To request an update of product page information from Amazon:
- Login to your Amazon Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com)
- Click the Help link in the top-right corner
- At the bottom of the Help menu, click the Contact Us link
- On the Contact Us page, click the Products and Inventory menu item on the left side to expand it, then click the Product page issue option
- Choose the option to Fix a product page, and provide the requested information