No, Sellbrite does not create barcodes. A barcode actually represents a Universal Product Code, or UPC, which are unique globally and must be purchased from an authorized vendor. A quick Google search will provide you with a list of vendors.
Articles in this section
- Can I create a bundle or kit of products?
- Why are my images rotated? Uploading Images taken via tablet or phone
- Updating Images for Active Listings
- How do I export a spreadsheet of my products?
- How do I export my inventory quantities from Sellbrite?
- Can Sellbrite Create Barcodes For My Products?
- Can I Add ASIN Numbers to My Products in Bulk?
- How do I save the import template as a CSV Spreadsheet (a .csv file)?
- Why do my UPCs look different in my Product CSV spreadsheet?
- Adding & Managing Product Variations