Not yet a ShipStation customer? Learn more here.
Part 1: Generate Authorization
- Login to your Sellbrite account
- Go to the Settings page (gear icon in top-right corner)
- Click on App Store on the left menu
- Choose ShipStation > Setup
- Click the Generate Authorization button to generate the username and password you'll use to authorize your account
Part 2: Set Up a Custom Store in ShipStation
- Login to your ShipStation Account
- In ShipStation, go to Account Settings > Selling Channels
- Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace button
- Find and choose the Sellbrite Store option
- Copy and paste the Username and Password from Sellbrite into the fields on that page
- Leave the default URL value
- Click Test Connection to see if everything is working correctly
- Click on Finish to make this store active in ShipStation!
Part 3: Deactivate your Current ShipStation Channels
It’s important that you deactivate your current channels (eBay, Amazon, etc.) in ShipStation so that you don’t get duplicate orders
- On the Account Settings > Selling Channels page, repeat the following steps for each of the current channels you have connected which Sellbrite supports (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento)
- Click Edit
- Uncheck the option for Is Active? Inactive stores are hidden throughout ShipStation.
- Click Save Changes