If you spot incorrect data on a product page on Amazon, you can request a change directly from Amazon's Seller Support. You will need to provide proof of the accurate information, such as a link to the manufacturer's website with the correct data.
To request an update of product page information from Amazon:
1. Login to your Amazon Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com)
2. Click the Help link in the top-right corner
3. At the bottom of the Help menu, click the Contact Us link
4. On the Contact Us page, click the Products and Inventory menu item on the left side to expand it, then click the Product page issue option
5. Choose the option to Fix a product page, and provide the requested information