Custom Product Attributes allow you to add additional item-specific data to a Sellbrite product.
To create Custom Attributes, click Settings > Custom Product Attributes
Here, create the attribute by simply typing in the attribute name and clicking '+ Add'.
This page is only for creating the Attribute name (i.e. Style). You will populate the actual values within each individual product or in bulk via CSV.
Custom Attributes are case-sensitive, so be careful with your Capitalization.
Within each individual product, Custom Attributes are hidden until you add a value.
To add a value, go to your Edit Product page for the item you wish to update, then navigate to the Custom Attributes tab.
Select your attribute from the dropdown, and enter a value.
Custom Attributes can be leveraged to store additional data beyond simply item specifics. Here are a list of uses for Custom Attributes to better merchandise your listings and manage your data:
- Secondary category field for easier CSV management.
- A notes field for any purpose (inventory, product line, supplier note, etc.)
- Additional condition notes for your team
- Designated fields for return policy, shipping policy, etc. for inserting into in dynamic descriptions
- Channel-specific listing titles
- Hosted image URLs for inserting additional product images into your description