Deliverr makes your setup fast and easy by automatically pulling in your Product SKUs from Sellbrite once you create an account. This doesn't mean you need to send all of your products to Deliverr immediately, but if you decide to have them fulfill an item late, it will be easy.
There are 2 things to do to ensure you can activate your 2-Day Shipping tags:
1) Use Product SKU for Inbound Shipments
When sending inventory to a Deliverr warehouse, make sure you use the Product SKU from Sellbrite. You do NOT want to use the Walmart Listing SKU, which can be different.
2) Match Walmart Listing SKU to Sellbrite Product SKU
To ensure your 2-Day Shipping tags get activated as fast as possible, make sure your Walmart Listing SKU matches your Product SKU in Sellbrite. If the listing was created in Sellbrite, this will automatically be done by default.
If the listing was imported from Walmart, it's possible that it doesn't match what you used to build your Products in Sellbrite.
To update a SKU on Walmart, find the listing in Sellbrite. Within the Vital Info tab, complete the following steps:
1. Check the checkbox for Update with new SKU.
2. Open the View Product link in a new tab, and copy the Product SKU.
3. Paste the Product SKU into the SKU field on your Walmart listing.
4. Publish the change.